Within the framework of the 44th European Congress of Cytology, Budapest Marriot Hotel, Apaczai Csere Janos utca 4, 1052 Budapest Hungary. (Rooms View 7/8, In-person Event)
AN UPDATE IN CYTOMORPHOLOGY, Saturday, 30th September 2023
Moderators: Massimo Bongiovanni, MD, FIAC and Fernando Schmitt, MD, FIAC
- An attendance certificate with up to 9 hours of attendance will be available. CME points are determined by the national regulating authority for each participant.
- The Academy is offering the chance for free 2024 membership for medical registrants and residents who meet the admission criteria. CT(IAC) may also apply for free 2023 membership.
- This is an in-person meeting. Not hybrid.
Prof. Fernando Schmitt, IAC President
Prof. Massimo Bongiovanni, IAC Secretary-Treasurer
Dr. Syed Ali, FIAC
Dr. Zubair Baloch, MIAC
Lukas Bubendorf, MIAC
Dr. Ashish Chandra, MIAC
Marianne Engels, FIAC
Maria D. Lozano, MIAC
Donna Russell, CFIAC
Gary Tse, MIAC
Danijela Vrdoljak-Mozetič, MIAC
Registration In-Person meeting only
- The registration fee includes all lectures and two coffee breaks. Luncheon is not included.
- Refunds for cancellations before 20th September will be charged Euro 15 administration fee.
- No refunds after 20th September 2023.
- Registration is limited.
- The fees are in Euro to be paid by credit-card or paypal. Your account will be charged in the currency of your own account.
|IAC Member Medical (MIAC/FIAC)||€120|
|IAC Member Residents/Cytotechnologists||€ 80|
|Non-member Resident/Cytotechnologist||€ 100|