Note: You will require a laptop for the examination. (Not tablet or mobile phone)
For this form you will require:
- Information about your training in cytology and your employment. You must have a least three years of experience in gynecological and non-gynecological cytology.
- Information about the approximate number of slides you have screened in your career.
- To be uploaded:
- Two letters of recommendation indicating your training and current employment. (PDF, JPG, PNG)
- A passport sized photograph (250 x 300 pixel). Please do not scan your passport or identification card.
- A copy of your national registration if applicable to work in your country
(for example Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, United States of America)
- If your country does not have a registry examination please upload documents indicating your education in cytology.
- The examination fee is Euro 90 and can be paid on-line using a credit card, Applepay or Paypal. If your application is not approved the payment can be refunded.
- The form does not have to be completed at once. You may save the information and receive a link by email to continue later. Entered information will only be saved for 30 days.