First IAC Companion Meeting at USCAP 2018
Sunday, March 18, 2018, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
It was a great pleasure for IAC President, Prof. Robert Y. Osamura to introduce the first IAC Companion Meeing at the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology 107th Annual Meeting.
The well attended meeting titled "How better to communicate our results" conveyed background, development and future aims for an understandable and useable nomenclature.
- The beginnings – the Bethesda System for Reporting Gynaecological Cytology
- The Bethesda System for Reporting of Thyroid Cytopathology
- The Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology
- The Milan System for Reporting of Salivary Gland Cytopathology
- What is coming now – The Yokohama System for Reporting Breast FNA
Many thanks to the very professional presenters here after the meeting with a celebratory welcome cake
(l-r Dr. Robert Osamura, Dr. Eva Wojcik, Dr. Syed Ali, Dr. Ritu Nayar, Dr. Philippe Vielh, Dr. Fernando Schmitt, Dr. Andrew Field)