Medical Membership Application for Tutorial Registrants
As a registrant of an International Academy of Cytology virtual tutorial we are delighted to welcome you as a medical member (MIAC) of the IAC.
- Please do not make any payment until you receive an invoice from the central office. The yearly membership fee is Euro 180 (Jan-Dec) and includes on-line and printed issues of Acta Cytologica. (Jan-Dec).
- The application fee is waived for tutorial registrants.
Mandatory requirements are
- Training in anatomic pathology and at least one-year full time training or experience in cytopathology in your country of residence
- OR completed training in a specialized medical field other that anatomic pathology AND at least two years experience in all aspects of cytopathology.
- Your cytopathology training and experience should be reflected in your curriculum vitae.
Please type or write clearly, your postal address for correspondence and your journal should be complete with any necessary department details as well as postal code and country.
- Copies of speciality diplomas (e.g. pathology, gynaecology etc.).
- Passport size photograph (80x120 pixels).
- Short curriculum vitae/resume with information about your experience and training in cytopathology, as well as your medical degree and specialist training.
- Your receipt of the Tutorial registration fee
- Sign statement on page two.
- Sponsorship signatures of two Fellows or Members of the Academy can be added virtually by faculty members at the central office if you can not find a member to sponsor your application.
- All applications are acknowledged by email within a few days. Please look in your Spam folder if you do not receive a reply.
- You will receive an invoice for on-line payment of the 2022 (Jan-Dec) membership fee of Euro180.
- Your application should reach the office in Freiburg before 1. May 2022 for approval by the Membership Committee.