IAC Webinar Wednesday, 19. August 2015
CHALLENGES AND UPDATES.
Online Seminars in Clinical Cytology
Welcome to the IAC online seminars. These webinars are planned for the next few months and it is hoped that one will be available every third Wednesday on a monthly basis. The presentations will be in English.
A full list of upcoming seminars can be found below.
Archived videos are available for viewing for a limited time.
The webinar planned for Wednesday, 15. July 2015 (Dr. Spasenija Savic Prince, University Hospital Basel, Thoracic Tumors in Cytology) has had to be postponed, however, the webinar for August is planned as normal.
Wednesday, 19. August 2015
Dr. Christopher Vanden Bussche, MIAC, Baltimore, USA will present the next seminar:
The Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology
(Time to be arranged)
To access this webinar:
- Click on https://cytology-iac.webex.com/cytology-iac/onstage/g.php?d=959933870&t=ahttps://cytology-iac.webex.com/cytology-iac/onstage/g.php?d=959933870&t=a.
- Click on the topic name to open the registration page
- Up to 10 minutes before the start of the meeting, fill in your name, email address, and the password "cytology" on the right hand side and click on "Join Now".
- Before you join the event, please click here to make sure that you have the appropriate players to view UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files in the event.
- For more details regarding the technical requirements:
- Archived past webinars can be viewed at the web site cytology-iac.webex.com and clicking on "View Event Recordings" at the top right corner. Please note that all images and information are the intellectual property of the authors and no unauthorised copies are allowed.
The IAC wish to thank:
Nikolaos Chantziantoniou, BSc, CFIAC, Doha, Qatar
Cytomorphologic Overlap and Diagnostic Pitfalls in Gynecological Cytopathology
Dr. Pinar Firat, Istanbul, Turkey
Cytology of Serous Effusions - From Basics to Challenges
Dr. Matthew Zarka, MIAC, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Scottsdale, USA
FNA of Salivary Gland Lesions: A Novel Pattern Based Approach to Diagnosis
Dr. William R. Geddie, MIAC, Dept. of Cytopathology, Toronto General Hospital, 200 Elizabeth Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fine Needle Biopsy of Lymph Nodes: Mimics of Lymphoma
Robert Y. Osamura, MD, FIAC, Professor and Director, International University of Health and Welfare (IUHW), Diagnostic Pathology Center, Tokyo
Molecular Tools in Diagnostic Cytology
Dr. Rana Hoda, FIAC, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, USA :
Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology on Liquid-Based Preparations
Dr. Ashish Chandra, MIAC, Guy's & St. Thomas' Hospitals, London, England for finding time in December 2014 and agreeing to present his lecture:
Cytology In the Diagnosis and Follow Up of Urothelial Neoplasia
Dr. Gary Tse, MIAC Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong for presenting his seminar:
Pattern Approach to FNAC Diagnosis of the Breast
|Wednesday, 19. August 2015||Dr. Christopher Vanden Bussche, MIAC, Baltimore, USA||The Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology|
|Wednesday, 16. September 2015||Dr. Walid Khalbuss, FIAC, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia||Informatics in Cytology: Less Pain & More Gain|
|Wednesday, 21. October 2015||Dr. Brian Collins, St. Louis, USA||EUS FNA of Pancreas|
|Wednesday, 18. November 2015||Dr. Guido Fadda, MIAC, Rome, Italy||To be arranged|