2019 International Cytology Congress
Sunday, 5th May - Thursday 9th May 2019.
International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney, Australia
The International Academy of Cytology and the Australian Socienty of Cytology are delighted to invite you to attend the 2019 International Congress. The theme of Cytology at the Molecular Frontier will bring together international experts to share their knowledge.
The sensational new convention centre at Darling Harbour is a wonderful location for the congress. With not only sensational views over the harbour but the very latest technologies available and accessable on foot or by public transport this meeting place next to the water is surrounded by restaurants and hotels of all categories. Link to 2019 ICC site with all information
- Registration is now open (link for information for registrants in China)
- Concierge Travel Group is our exclusive travel provider for all your accommodation and unique experiences that Sydney has to offer during your visit.
Their dedicated team of travel advisors, will assist you with not only your conference accommodation; but also any day tours or extensions of your time in Sydney. In addition they have also created exclusive packages for your Australian extended holidays and the South Pacific.
- Pre-ICC FNAB Tutorial on Saturday 4 May at the Congress Centre.
- Short Course in Molecular Pathology, Applications in Cytology
- Five Keynote Addresses by Renowned Pathologists
- 16 Videomicroscopy sessions and Breakfast with the Expert Sessions
- e-Poster Presentations and Podium Presentations
- 35 Symposia and 18 Case Seminars
including the latest on HPV primary screening and co-testing
impact of HPV vaccination on screening programs
gynaecological cytology reporting with pitfalls and glandular lesions
molecular pathology and cytology,
predictive markers: PD-L1 and beyond,
Immunohistochemistry and ISH,
latest on reporting systems for
Bethesda thyroid, Milan salivary gland, Paris urine, PSC pancreas, PSC lung, Yokohama breast FNAB,
Development of the new effusion and lymph node systems
FNAB of liver, lung, kidney, paediatrics, salivary gland,
thyroid, lymph node and soft tissue
Urine and effusion cytology including mesothelioma