Questionnaire Yokohama System for Reporting Breast Cytopathology
You are invited to participate in a voluntary survey to assist the development of breast FNAB cytology guidelines.
The International Academy of Cytology (IAC) breast group has been working to produce a comprehensive and standardized approach to breast fine needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB) cytology reporting with Best Practice Guidelines covering:
- The indications for breast FNAB cytology
- The techniques of FNAB, smear making and material handling procedures
- A practical standardized and reproducible reporting system including report requirements, terminology definitions, descriptive terms and categories, structured reports, checklists and formats
- The appropriate ancillary diagnostic and prognostic tests.
- Correlation with clinical management algorithms.
The link below will lead you to a site hosted at the University of Wisconsin, U.S.A. An explaination of the developments to date lead to the survey.
Thank you for your time.