IAC Webinars in 2017
CHALLENGES AND UPDATES.
Online Seminars in Clinical Cytology
Welcome to the IAC online seminars. The webinars are planned for the every third Wednesday on a monthly basis. Seminars are in English.
Information to upcoming webinars will be available as soon as the next series has been finalized
To access the next webinar:
- Click on https://cytology-iac.webex.com/cytology-iac/onstage/g.php?d=959933870&t=ahttps://cytology-iac.webex.com/cytology-iac/onstage/g.php?d=959933870&t=a.
- Click on the topic name to open the registration page
- Up to 10 minutes before the start of the meeting, fill in your name, email address, and the password "cytology" on the right hand side and click on "Join Now".
- Before you join the event, please click here to make sure that you have the appropriate players to view UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files in the event.
- For more details regarding the technical requirements:
- Archived past webinars can be viewed at the web site cytology-iac.webex.com and clicking on "View Event Recordings" at the top right corner. Please note that all images and information are the intellectual property of the authors and no unauthorised copies are allowed.
The IAC wish to thank:
Prof. Dr. Momin T. Siddique, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA, U.S.A.
Pancreatic and Pulmonary Neuroendocrine Tumors: Cytomorphologic Assessment and Current Update
Prof. Lukas Bubendorf, Insitute of Pathology, University Hospital Basel, Switzerland
FISH in cytology
Dr. Paul Wakely, Jr, Dept. of Pathology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, U.S.A.
A Practical Approach to Soft Tissue Cytopathology
Dr. David S. Cooper, Dir. Thyroid Clinic, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MA, U.S.A.
The Management of Thyroid Nodules
Dr. Zubair Baloch, MIAC, Perelman School of Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A
Diagnostic Challenges in Salivary Gland Cytopathology
Dr. Sinchita Roy Chowdhuri, MIAC, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Next Generation Sequencing of Cytologic Specimens: Opportunities, Limitations, and Pitfalls
Dr. Samreung Rangaeng, MD, MIAC, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
FNA cytology of intraoral lesions
Dr. Guido Fadda, MIAC, Rome, Italy
The Bethesda Reporting System for Thyroid Cytology on Liquid Based Cytology
Dr. Brian Collins, St. Louis, USA
EUS FNA of Pancreas
Dr. Walid Khalbuss, FIAC, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, USA
Informatics in Cytology: Less Pain & More Gain
Dr. Christopher Vanden Bussche, MIAC, Baltimore, USA
The Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology
Nikolaos Chantziantoniou, BSc, CFIAC, Doha, Qatar
Cytomorphologic Overlap and Diagnostic Pitfalls in Gynecological Cytopathology
Dr. Pinar Firat, Istanbul, Turkey
Cytology of Serous Effusions - From Basics to Challenges
Dr. Matthew Zarka, MIAC, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Scottsdale, USA
FNA of Salivary Gland Lesions: A Novel Pattern Based Approach to Diagnosis
Dr. William R. Geddie, MIAC, Dept. of Cytopathology, Toronto General Hospital, 200 Elizabeth Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fine Needle Biopsy of Lymph Nodes: Mimics of Lymphoma
Robert Y. Osamura, MD, FIAC, Professor and Director, International University of Health and Welfare (IUHW), Diagnostic Pathology Center, Tokyo
Molecular Tools in Diagnostic Cytology
Dr. Rana Hoda, FIAC, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, USA :
Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology on Liquid-Based Preparations
Dr. Ashish Chandra, MIAC, Guy's & St. Thomas' Hospitals, London, England for finding time in December 2014 and agreeing to present his lecture:
Cytology In the Diagnosis and Follow Up of Urothelial Neoplasia
Dr. Gary Tse, MIAC Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong for presenting his seminar:
Pattern Approach to FNAC Diagnosis of the Breast