The IAC and CAP Digital Atlas of Gynecological Cytopathology
We are happy to present The IAC and CAP Digital Atlas of GYN Cytopathology. This free, annotated, whole slide image database offers users the ability to review both conventional and liquid-based cervical Pap tests. The Atlas is best viewed full screen and with high-speed internet access.
- To use the Atlas it is necesary to register with PathPresenter. This is completely free.
- You will be asked for a username and password as well as your email address. Click "Register"
- An email confirmation will be sent to you in order to finalize the created account.
- You will then be able to log-in.
Once you are logged in click onto "High Yield Cases", this will bring up the Atlas image that once again requires one click and leads to the acknowledgement page, scroll to the bottom and press the "Enter" button
You now have a large range of cases at your finger tips. Each case opens in a new tab so just close the tab to return to the full choice.
The top-line menu offers the options available including;
- varing magnification
- snap shot feature
- case information refering to the slide that is currently open
- drop down annotation listing (triple bar), hover with the cursor over the annotation for the full annotation.
THE IAC AND CAP DIGITAL ATLAS OF GYN CYTOPATHOLOGY
The very deepest of thanks for their time, dedication and professionalism to the Chief Editors; Derek B. Allison, MD, Syed Z. Ali, MD, Michael J. Thrall, MD and Zaibo Li, MD and all other contributors.